Belinda Bencic’s breakthrough was at the 2014 US Open when, aged just 17, she made the quarterfinals. She went even deeper in New York in 2019, reaching the semi-finals. In 2021, she was named Swiss Sportswoman of the Year.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 5x WTA 500 Champion (Abu Dhabi, 2023; Adelaide, 2023; Charleston, 2022; Dubai, 2019; Eastbourne, 2015)
- 2021 Tokyo Olympics Singles Gold Medalist
- 2021 Tokyo Olympics Doubles Silver Medalist
- 2019 US Open semi-finalist
- 1x WTA Finals Qualifier (2019)
- 1x WTA 250 Champion (Moscow, 2019)
- 1x WTA 1000 Champion (Toronto, 2015)
- 2x Grand Slam Jr. Champion (Roland-Garros, 2013; Wimbledon, 2013)
- Career high of No. 4 in the WTA Rankings