“A lot of giant happiness,” was what Caroline Garcia was feeling after winning the 2022 WTA Finals in Fort Worth in Texas, for what was the biggest singles title of her career. She was the first Frenchwoman to land that season-ending tournament since 2005. That was the best season of Garcia’s career, in which she won a total of four singles titles and had her deepest run at the Grand Slams, reaching the semi-finals of the US Open. Garcia has won two Grand Slam titles, both in the women’s doubles at Roland Garros.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 2xRoland-Garros Champion (Doubles) (2022, 2016)
- 2022 WTA Finals Champion
- 2022 US Open Semifinalist
- 2022 Western & Southern Open Champion
- 2022 Warsaw Champion
- 2022 Bad Homburg Champion
- 2019 Nottingham Open Champion
- 2018 Tianjin Open Champion
- 2017 China Open Champion
- 2017 Wuhan Open Champion
- 2016 Mallorca Open Champion
- 2016 Internationaux de Strasbourg Champion
- 2014 Bogata Open Champion
- Career high of No. 4 in the WTA Rankings