Ranked as high as 17 in the world, Cristian Garin is one of the top South American players in the world. Garin won his first ATP Tour level match at just 16 years old. A couple months later, the Chilean superstar won the junior Roland-Garros singles title.
Growing up on red clay is paying off for Garin. He has won all five of his ATP titles on clay, with his first coming in 2019. In February of 2020, Garin became the 6th Chilean player to be ranked in the top-20.
- 2021 Santiago Open Champion
- 2020 Rio de Janeiro Open Champion
- 2020 Cordoba Open Champion
- 2019 US Men's Clay Court Championship Champion
- 2019 BMW Munich Open Champion