Celebrated for his powerful game, Jack Sock has been ranked as high as World No. 8 for singles, winning four ATP singles titles, including the ATP Masters 1000 in Paris.
The American has been even more successful in doubles, peaking at World No. 2 and taking three Grand Slam men's doubles crowns with two Wimbledon titles and one at the US Open.
Another highlight was landing a Grand Slam mixed doubles title at the US Open.
- 2017 Paris ATP Masters 1000 singles champion
- 2015 Houston singles champion
- 2017 Delray Beach singles champion
- 2017 Auckland singles champion
- 2x Wimbledon doubles champion (2014 and 2018)
- 2018 US Open doubles champion
- 2011 US Open mixed doubles champion
- Career high of No. 8 in ATP Singles Rankings
- Career high of No. 2 in ATP Doubles Rankings