With her victory in the 2018 US Open final, Naomi Osaka became the first Japanese player – man or woman – to win a Grand Slam singles title. She has since landed another US Open title, as well as two Australian Open crowns, and was the first Japanese player to be the World No. 1.
A Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year in 2020, Osaka has regularly been included in Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 2x US Open Champion (2018, 2020)
- 2x Australian Open Champion (2019, 2021)
- 2x WTA Finals Qualifier (2019, 2018)
- 2x WTA 1000 (Beijing, 2019; Indian Wells, 2018)
- 1x WTA 500 (Osaka, 2019)
- Career high of No. 1 in the WTA Rankings