New York City has inspired Anastasija Sevastova, an aggressive baseliner from Latvia who reached the semi-finals of the 2018 US Open for her longest run at the Grand Slams. She was also a quarterfinalist in 2016 and 2017. Sevastova has been a force on the WTA Tour, winning four singles titles and rising as high as World No. 11 in the WTA rankings.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 2018 US Open semifinalist
- 2019 Baltic Open Champion
- 2018 Bucharest Open Champion
- 2017 Mallorca Open Champion
- 2010 Estoril Open Champion
- Career high of No. 11 in the WTA Rankings