Angelique Kerber danced on stage at the 2018 Wimbledon Champions Dinner, celebrating the third of her Grand Slam singles titles. The German’s most successful season was in 2016, the year she won both hard court majors, the Australian Open and US Open, and when she also held the World No. 1 ranking for the first time.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 6x WTA 250 Champion (Strasbourg, 2022; Bad Homburg, 2021; Birmingham, 2015; Stanford, 2015; Linz, 2013; Copenhagen, 2012)
- 2021 ATP Finals qualifier
- 5x WTA Finals Qualifier (2018, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012)
- 5x WTA 500 Champion (Sydney, 2018; Stuttgart, 2016, 2015; Charleston, 2015; Paris, 2012)
- 2018 Wimbledon Champion
- 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games Silver Medallist
- 2016 US Open Champion
- 2016 Australian Open Champion
- Career high of No. 9 in ATP Rankings