Dayana Yastremska’s run at the 2024 Australian Open was exhilarating. It was also historic, with the Ukrainian becoming the first qualifier since 1978 to reach the semi-finals in Melbourne. That was the deepest that the head-to-toe Yonex ambassador had ever gone at the majors, having previously reached the fourth round at Wimbledon and made the third round of the US Open. Born in Odessa, Yastremska has played some fine tennis all over the map, including winning three titles on the WTA Tour, with victories in Hong Kong, Strasbourg and Hua Hin.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 2024 Australian Open Semifinalist
- 2019 Internationaux de Strasbourg Champion
- 2019 Thailand Open Champion
- 2019 Last 16 at Wimbledon
- 2018 Hong Kong Tennis Open Champion
- Career high of No. 21 in the WTA Rankings