Hyo-Joo is the rising professional golfer of Korea who became the youngest ever champion in the JLPGA Tour history at the tender age of 16 years and 332 days, winning the 2012 Suntory Ladies Open while she was still an amateur.
The Korean youngster already has a brilliant career. She claimed the 2011 Junior World Golf Championships title in the girls 15-17 division. After that, she won a sensational victory at the 2012 season-opening tournament of the Korean Tour, Lotte Mart Ladies Open as a amateur golfer, overwhelming tough professionals including the 2011 KLPGA Money Leader Ha-Neul Kim.
Continuing to compete on pro tours, she has begun playing primarily on the LPGA tour. Her biggest win to date was at the 2014 Evian Championship major.
- 2023 LPGA The Ascendant LPGA benefiting Volunteers of America Winner
- 2022 LPGA LOTTE Championship Winner
- 2021 Korean LPGA SK Networks SEOKYUNG LADIES CLASSIC Winner
- 2021 Korean LPGA OK Savings Bank Se-ri Pak Invitational Winner
- 2021 LPGA HSBC Women's World Championship Winner
- 2020 Korean LPGA KB Financial Group STAR Championship Winner
- 2020 Korean LPGA LOTTE CANTATA WOMEN'S OPEN Winner
- 2016 Korean LPGA Hyundai China Ladies Open Winner
- 2016 US LPGA Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic Winner
- 2015 US LPGA JTBC Founders Cup Winner
- 2014 Korean LPGA Korean LPGA Hyundai China Ladies Open Winner
- 2014 Korean LPGA KB Finance Star Championship Winner
- 2014 Korean LPGA HITEJINRO Championship Winner
- 2014 LPGA The Evian Championship Winner
- 2014 Korean LPGA Hanwha Finance Classic Winner
- 2014 Korean LPGA Kumho Tire Women's Open Winner
- 2014 Korean LPGA Kia Motors Korea Women's Open Championship Winner
- 2012 KLPGA Hyundai China Ladies Open Winner
- 2012 LPGA Suntory Ladies Open Winner
- 2012 KLPGA Lotte Mart Ladies Open Winner