With 24 Grand Prix/Super Series titles, including the YONEX OPEN JAPAN in 1998 and five European Singles Champion titles, Denmark’s Peter Gade is one of the most successful badminton players in the history of the sport.
He topped the men’s world rankings from 1998 until 2001, winning his first YONEX All England title in 1999. His dedication, sportsmanship and down-to-earth attitude have made him an excellent ambassador and role model for many aspiring players.
YONEX is proud to have supported Peter throughout his playing career. We wish him the same success for the future.
- 2x Copenhagen Masters Champion (2007, 2010)
- 5x European Championships Gold Medalist (1998, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2010)
- 3x Korea Open Champion (2000, 2001, 2009)
- 3x Denmark Open Champion (1998, 2000, 2008)
- 2x Malaysia Open Champion (1998, 2007)
- 2x Chinese Taipei Open Champion (1997, 2000)
- 2x Japan Open Champion (1998, 1999)
- 2010 BWF Superseries Finals Finalist
- 2009 YONEX Korea Open Champion
- 2008 World Super Series Masters Finals Finalist
- 2008 French Open Champion
- 2006 Aviva Singapore Open Champion
- 2001 BWF World Championships Silver Medalist
- 1999 YONEX All England Open Champion
- 1998 Swiss Open Champion
- 1997 German Open Champion
- 1997 Hong Kong Open Champion