When Ratchanok Intanon secured the BWF World Junior title in 2009, she was just 14-years-old and the youngest ever winner. A year later the Thai youngster defended her title in Mexico and then became the only person to win the prize three years in a row when he she triumphed in 2011.
Among her other victories are the 2010 Vietnam and Indonesian Opens and the 2011 Copenhagen Masters. Ratchanok became the youngest ever women's singles winner of BWF World Championships in August, 2013.
- 4x YONEX-SUNRISE India Open Champion (2011, 2013, 2016, 2019)
- 2x PERODUA Malaysia Masters Champion (2018, 2019)
- 2x SCG Thailand Open Champion (2013, 2017)
- 2022 Malaysia Open Champion
- 2020 DAIHATSU Indonesia Masters Champion
- 2017 DANSIA Denmark Open Champion
- 2017 SKYCITY New Zealand Open Champion
- 2016 OUE Singapore Open Champion
- 2016 CELCOM AXIATA Malaysia Open Champion
- 2016 Thailand Masters Grand Prix Gold Champion
- 2015 BCA Indonesia Open Champion
- 2015 Asia Championships Gold Medallist
- 2011 BWF World Junior Championships Champion
- 2010 Indonesia Grand Prix Gold Champion