Among the next generation of tennis players jostling for the spotlight, Timea Babos commands attention. Already an accomplished junior player, the Hungarian went on to win 12 singles and nine doubles titles on the ITF Women's Tour.
By the end of 2017, she’d racked up 16 doubles titles and two singles titles in WTA events, before winning her first Grand Slam event at the 2018 Australian Open in women’s doubles. She also reached the mixed doubles final in Melbourne the same year, as well as at Wimbledon in 2014 and at Wimbledon in women’s doubles and in 2015 in mixed doubles. Babos has ranked No. 5 in the world in doubles and No. 25 in singles.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 2x Australian Open Women's Doubles Champion (2018, 2020)
- 2x Apia International Sydney Women's Doubles Champion (2014, 2017)
- 2019 Shiseido WTA Finals Shenzhen Doubles Champion
- 2018 Taiwan Open Champion
- 2018 Abierto GNP Seguros Finalist
- 2018 US Open Women's Doubles Finalist
- 2018 Nature Valley Classic Women's Doubles Champion
- 2018 Mutua Madrid Open Women's Doubles Champion
- 2017 Tashkent Open Finalist
- 2017 Kremlin Cup Women's Doubles Champion
- 2017 Hungarian Ladies Open Champion
- 2016 Wimbledon Women's Doubles Finalist
- 2016 Western & Southern Open Quarterfinalist
- 2015 Internazionali BNL d'Italia Women's Doubles Champion
- 2015 Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships Women's Doubles Champion
- 2014 Wimbledon Women's Doubles Finalist