The Korean superstar is loved in both his home nation and abroad and is known for his success in Men's Doubles. He currently plays alongside countryman and fellow Team Yonex player, Lee Yong Dae.
His badminton career first started when he was only 11 years old and the former World #1 has had an illustrious career including a Silver medal at both the World Championships and Asian Games. He won his first Super Series Final in 2014 and won the Yonex Open Japan in both 2014 and 2015.
- 2015YONEX OPEN JAPAN Men's Doubles Champion
- 2014Asian Games Men's Doubles Silver Medalist
- 2014BMF World Championships Men's Doubles Silver Medalist
- 2014YONEX OPEN JAPAN Men's Doubles Champion
- 2014BWF Superseries Finals Men's Doubles Champion