Passion and laser focus distinguish Alessandro’s approach to snowboarding, showcasing an array of tricks beyond his young age. With the unwavering support of his parents, he embarked on his snowboarding journey at the age of 4 on the slopes of Mt. Hood, Oregon, USA. In addition to his dedication to snowboarding, he is an action sports athlete who strives for excellence as a competitive kiteboarder, as well as being an avid skateboarder and surfer. Alessandro has already tasted the adrenaline of podiums and international-level competitions, and he is committed to making his mark in snowboarding with both style and technical prowess.
- 2023 FIS NorAm Cup, Aspen, HP Gold Medalist
- 2023 FIS NorAm Cup, Copper Mountain, HP Bronze Medalist
- 2023 FIS U.S. National Championship Open-Class, Copper Mountain, HP Silver Medalist
- 2022 FIS NorAm Cup, Aspen, HP Silver Medalist
- 2022 FIS U.S. National Championship Open-Class, Copper Mountain, HP Silver Medalist