Jessica Pegula’s rise in the rankings – she has been as high as World No. 3 – confirmed what everyone else knew: that she has become a force at the top of the game. Five times the American has made the last eight at a Grand Slam, including three years in a row at the Australian Open, and once each at Roland Garros and the US Open.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 3x Australian Open quarterfinalist (2021, 2022, 2023)
- 2022 Roland Garros quarterfinalist
- 2022US Open quarterfinalist
- 2022Guadalajara Open Champion
- 2019Citi Open Champion
- Career high of No. 3 in the WTA Rankings