From Melbourne to Paris to London to New York, Jessica Pegula has established herself as a force at the Grand Slams. With her run at Wimbledon in 2023, she became only the fifth American woman in the last 25 years to reach the quarterfinals of all four majors.
Pegula, who has been as high as World No. 3, has played some of her best tennis at the Australian Open, where she reached the quarterfinals three years in a row.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 3x Australian Open quarterfinalist (2021, 2022, 2023)
- 2022 Roland Garros quarterfinalist
- 2022US Open quarterfinalist
- 2022Guadalajara Open Champion
- 2019Citi Open Champion
- Career high of No. 3 in the WTA Rankings