One of tennis’ most explosive, exhilarating and entertaining players, Nick Kyrgios reached his first Grand Slam singles final at the 2022 Wimbledon Championships.
Eight years earlier, when the Australian was a teenage wild card, he reached the quarterfinals.
Kyrgios’ first Grand Slam title came in the men’s doubles event at the 2022 Australian Open.
Yonex professional players may play with a customized racquet with different specifications to the model displayed.
- 2022Australian Open Doubles Champion
- 2022Wimbledon Finalist
- 2022Citi Open Champion
- 2019Citi Open Champion
- 2018Acapulco Champion
- 2018Brisbane International Champion
- 2016Japan Open Champion
- 2016Atlanta Open Champion
- 2016Open 13 Provence Champion
- Career high of No. 13 in the ATP Rankings