TOKYO — Yonex Co., Ltd. is proud to announce the launch of the VERYCOOL Face Mask, available in limited quantities in select markets from June 25, 2020.
While COVID-19 has rapidly affected every corner of the world, our corporate philosophy has remained the same: to contribute to the world through innovative technology and the highest quality products.
Started as a safety initiative for Yonex athletes and staff, Yonex developed a washable face mask that uses VERYCOOL technology, a material that absorbs heat, providing a significant cooling effect when moisture is added.
VERYCOOL technology lowers body heat by 3°C1 and is featured in the tennis and badminton tournament collections worn by the likes of Grand Slam Champion Stan Wawrinka (SUI) and World Champion Kento Momota (JPN).
- Sweat absorbent with quick-dry Teflon mesh
- Odorless from antibacterial treatment
- One-size fits most with an adjustable nose pad and earpiece
- Launch: June 25, 2020 (inquire with local Yonex sales representative for availability)
- Color: Pink, Black, Light Blue, Ice Gray
- Material: [Outer Fabric] 90% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane; [Lining] 85% Rayon, 10% Cotton, 5%
- Recycled Fiber (Cellulose); [String] Nylon, Polyurethane; [Stopper] Polyvinyl Chloride; [Nose Wire] Polyethylene
1Data from Unitika Garments Technology & Research Laboratories Ltd.
This product is intended for general consumer use and does not replace medical-grade personal protective gear. In circumstances where medical-grade protective gear is recommended, please consult with a healthcare professional.